Charleston County Traffic Ticket
Did you recently receive a traffic ticket or speeding ticket in Charleston County?
Do not make the mistake of paying your Charleston County traffic citation without first learning how the traffic violation will affect your license and insurance from an experienced South Carolina traffic ticket lawyer.
Call our Lawyers for a Free SC Traffic Ticket Consultation or send us your ticket to review:
- Email a copy of your citation to: email@example.com
- Take a picture of your ticket on your phone and text to: (803) 351-3597
- Fax your traffic ticket to: (803) 403-9515
Charleston County Speeding Ticket
Mitigate Your Charleston County Traffic Ticket
Charleston County stretches from Edisto Island through the main peninsula and up past McClellenville. It also covers the international airport and extends along I-26 to Lincolnville. If you are facing a Charleston County traffic ticket for drunk driving, speeding or any other moving violation, call Nosal & Jeter, LLP to discuss your offense. We offer free consultations to residents and out-of-state drivers, and we will work with you to mitigate your case. If you were cited on Kiawah, Seabrook, James, Dewees, Folly or anywhere in Charleston or Mount Pleasant, let us know before you pay your ticket.
The Charleston County Magistrate Court is located at 1527 Main Rd Suite 100, 5962 Hwy 165, Suite 200 and 6185 Rivers Avenue, Charleston, SC Suite E.
Legal Assistance May Reduce Your Liability
Most moving violations involve fines, record points, insurance spikes and, in some cases, a trip to the courthouse or jail. You may be able to reduce your charge by seeking help from an attorney. Our team will help you navigate the Charleston legal system, and we may even be able to dismiss, rewrite and reduce your case to avoid a surge of points to your record. We strive to provide the most beneficial outcome, and we will be completely transparent about your situation and options.
Call Now to speak to a South Carolina Traffic Ticket Lawyer about your Charleston Citation: (803) 351–3597
Paying a Charleston County Traffic Ticket Is Not Always an Easy Out
Some offenders choose to pay their tickets online long before their court dates. Keep in mind, however, that this action is a guilty plea and may automatically sentence you to a misdemeanor offense. Alternatively, consider a consult with our South Carolina traffic lawyer about the possibility of a reduction or dismissal. We may be able to work directly with the officer or presiding court, but be sure to contact us as soon as you receive your citation. Be polite with your police official and save all arguments for trial.
We Handle Special Cases
In addition to the standard Charleston County speeding ticket, we also represent clients charged with a number of more serious traffic violations.
- Repeat Offenses: Even if you incur a two-point hit for a moving violation, your fine may double on a second offense. Furthermore, you may even have your driving privileges suspended or revoked if you have 12 or more points sitting on your record.
- Driving Suspended: This charge can come with steep penalties that start with a $300 fine and up to 30 days in prison. We understand these convictions, and we will fight for your rights.
- Alcohol–Related Charges: Talk to us about your DUI or open container violation. We also work with minors, military and university students all around the Charleston peninsula.
- Reckless Driving: This one can be subjective and costly. Don’t show up to court without legal assistance.
- Citations for Out–of-State Drivers: If you were in town for sightseeing, base training or island hopping, a court-ordered return can be a major hassle. We have extensive experience working with out-of-state motorists, and we can help you navigate our system and minimize your overall loss
Get a Free Consultation
Call (803) 351-3597 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your ticket information for a FREE consultation regarding your Charleston County, SC traffic ticket
South Carolina Office Location
Nosal & Jeter, LLP
852 Gold Hill Rd., Unit 201
Fort Mill, SC 29708
Phone: (803) 351-3597
Pay Online with Debit/Credit Card
Peter J. Nosal, Esq.
Thomas C. Jeter III, Esq.
SOUTH CAROLINA OFFICENosal & Jeter, LLP 852 Gold Hill Rd Ste 201
Fort Mill, SC 29708