Bamberg County Traffic Ticket
Did you recently receive a traffic ticket or speeding ticket in Bamberg County?
Do not make the mistake of paying your Bamberg County traffic citation without first learning how the traffic violation will affect your license and insurance from an experienced South Carolina traffic ticket lawyer.
Call our Lawyers for a Free SC Traffic Ticket Consultation or send us your ticket to review:
- Email a copy of your citation to: email@example.com
- Take a picture of your ticket on your phone and text to: (803) 351-3597
- Fax your traffic ticket to: (803) 403-9515
Bamberg County Speeding Ticket
Fight a Bamberg County Traffic Ticket
Bamberg is one of the least populated counties in South Carolina, which means a lot of open highway for police officers to patrol. If you are stuck with a Bamberg County traffic ticket, call Nosal & Jeter, LLP for a free consultation about your case.
Bamberg, South Carolina is the home town of Nikki Haley and Mookie Wilson, but you can still get a speeding or traffic ticket here if you are a Republican or a NY Mets fan. Be careful and watch your speed when traveling through downtown. Bamberg Officers are fair, but require all drivers to obey the speed limit, utilize all appropriate traffic signals, and respect applicable traffic control devices. If you make a mistake and are ticketed, make sure you are courteous to the Officer and be sure to consult with an experienced South Carolina Traffic Law Firm. At Nosal & Jeter LLP, we represent both South Carolina residents and non-residents with Bamberg speeding tickets, accident tickets, reckless driving tickets, and all other traffic violations.
The Bamberg Magistrate Court is located at 2873 Main Hwy, Bamberg, SC 29003.
Clients We Represent
We work with locals, state residents and even outside visitors. We have extensive experience with procedures involving residents of Georgia, North Carolina, Texas and Florida.
Bamberg Target Areas
Our clients have been cited all over the county, but most citations occur along Bamberg’s main highways.
- Bamberg: The county seat is where Highway 78 intersects with the 301. There’s only single-lane access as you roll into town, with double lanes lasting only from Carlisle Street to the Heritage Center. With dozens of private turnoffs, the speed limits are low.
- Denmark: US-78 hits the 321 at the center of town. This key Amtrak stopover has a number of schools. Stop signs are more common than traffic lights, and patrollers keep an eye out for impatient drivers.
- Erhardt: The intersection at Broxton Bridge and Low County has just about the only traffic light in town, which at night, is usually flashing as a four-way stop.
- Goven: It’s less than one square mile in size and is easy to miss. Drivers should watch their speed down to Olar and on towards Savannah.
- Midway: Route 78 continues south and eventually meets up with Interstate 95. Until then, it’s an open single-lane road.
A Bamberg County Traffic Ticket
If an Officer writes you a citation, you have the right to challenge the charge in a court of law. A Bamberg County speeding ticket fine can range anywhere from $80 to over $400. When you simply pay the fee and do not appear in court, the state considers that as a guilty plea. You may receive points on your driving record and a spike in your auto insurance rate. In some cases, you may be required to appear before a Magistrate or local court, which is a big hassle is you are not a South Carolina resident. If you don’t show up, your case will be tried in your absence.
The Benefit of a Traffic Lawyer
With so many single-lane roads, it’s easy to get impatient while driving in Bamberg. Following too closely is a major offense that could result in an extra four points on your record. This is a big issue for commercial drivers. Plus, if your home state assumes the points, you may face an even harsher punishment.
South Carolina grants state police officers the right to a subjective opinion about close following, so it’s important that you avoid arguing with the law enforcement Officer when you receive your ticket. Instead, give us a call to discuss the situation. We may be able to negotiate with the officer before the ticket is finalized.
Let Us Fight Your Moving Violation
Whether you failed to yield, left a scene, ran a red light or don’t have insurance, we want to help mitigate your case. We will even review a copy of your ticket via text, fax or email. We have helped many clients battle through reckless driving and alcohol-related charges, so contact our office day or night at 803-351-3597 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call (803) 351-3597 or E-mail email@example.com with your ticket information for a FREE consultation regarding your Bamberg County, SC traffic ticket.
South Carolina Office Location
Nosal & Jeter, LLP
852 Gold Hill Rd., Unit 201
Fort Mill, SC 29708
Phone: (803) 351-3597
Pay Online with Debit/Credit Card
Peter J. Nosal, Esq.
Thomas C. Jeter III, Esq.
SOUTH CAROLINA OFFICENosal & Jeter, LLP 852 Gold Hill Rd Ste 201
Fort Mill, SC 29708